Thursday, August 27, 2009

New iphone and new school year

So I put my old iphone in a sack of rice and waited three days for it to dry. It dried and surprisingly did turn on but would only work if it was connected to electricity. I was bummed :(
I went ahead and purchased another iphone and turned my frown around :) I simply could not go back to a normal phone! You can do so much more with an iphone! In just the time that I didn’t have an iphone my productivity dropped a few points. I am constantly checking my emails, using the gps, to do lists, and googling during class when I don't understand a concept. It's knowledge at your finger tips!

I started classes Monday, the 24th. I am taking four classes, physical science, California’s real estate principles, theory of economic thought, and contemporary development planning. So far I am enjoying all my classes, except for physical science. Physical science is basically a combination of physics and chemistry. Even though the teacher is the sweetest thing his lectures are so boring! I sometimes literally feel the need to slam my head against the desk to keep myself awake. So with this science course I am going to try to just get by with a decent grade. But for my other three classes I am approaching them as investing in tools that will help me in the future, in other words I wan to learn something practical and not only go to class to pass the course.

-Maira

No comments: