Thursday, May 27, 2010

Airports: San Diego to Salt Lake City

I am ecstatic to be on the road to the Dominican Republic. I am currently at the Salt Lake City Airport. We left San Diego in a rush and ended up in the wrong terminal, whops my bad, but we finally made it to the correct terminal, checked in, and headed to the lobby where we waited for the airplane.

There were two previous delays for Salt Lake City but thankfully our flight wasn’t one of them. But unfortunately it did mean our flight here would be booked. Noemi, my sister, was especially impatient when she couldn’t find a place to put her carry on but I found a spot for her luggage and told her to chill (she made a little scene).

After the 3 hour flight we headed to Burger King where an older man came up to Paola, my friend, and handed her two 6 dollar vouchers. We were quite thankful and used it all to pig out on burgers and French fries (I had some fries and onion rings).

We are now waiting for our next flight to New York (we have a 2.5 hour delay), leave at 11:45pm. And finally we will arrive to Santo Domingo at 6am on the 27th.

No comments: