Monday, March 8, 2010

Surgery this Wednesday

These past few weeks I’ve been experiencing a series of migraines. I finally went to the Wellness Center on campus when I couldn’t keep any food down. The doctor was so alarmed she wanted to send me to the emergency room. But I reassured her it wasn’t so bad. That week I had also had pain around my jaw area so I was almost positive the pain was due to the growth of my upper wisdom teeth. I went to the dentist on a Saturday, to avoid missing any classes, and sure enough my upper wisdom teeth were impacted (trying to come out but were putting pressure on my sinus, jaw, and surrounding teeth). I saw the surgeon today but unfortunately he was booked. I am scheduled to have surgery Wednesday morning at 8. I am excited to get them removed because this of course means I will get some headache relief and get to rest during spring break.

Keep me in your prayers!

PS
Pray for Anthony too, he is a little nervous about this.
I keep on telling him it’s just teeth…

No comments: